Continued growth is difficult to sustain as markets and technologies shift. Even with good management, revenues may not meet expectations. Common failure points include:
- The Team– roles, responsibilities and KPI’s are not clearly defined.
- Strategy– Shift in focus from strategic plans to daily demands.
- Infrastructure– Business systems and processes not clearly defined and mapped.
- Messaging– Succinctly communicating your message is critical – prospects don’t want to be sold.
- Customer Retention – Growth is stunted with customers leaving outnumber new customers.
- Processes, Metrics and Tools– Support systems become inadequate to support evolving business needs.